This is the last nomination in reaching the sixth star of “Blog of the Year 2012″ Award…,
given by OUR LIFE IN 3D — http://ourlifein3d.com/2012/12/11/this-is-so-crazy/.
Find him at at http://ourlifein3d.com/
check out his full of love blog.
I humbly thank you Andy.
I won’t got the sixth star without being nominated by:
My friends, with all of my heart please accept my gratitude for your kindness of
led me in getting the sixth stars of the Blog of the Year 2012 ‘Award.
Here is the rules for the nominee which need to follow:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen
there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required
and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award
and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group
click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then
you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award
– please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award
– and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs
and even if they have already been given the award by someone else
you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
And here are my nominees, in no particular order: