I once drank the wine of bitter life
which slammed this soul into the aisle of emptyness
all seems so unfair
the road ahead seems endless
and sometime the dream so far away
but when I almost surrender
I stop and remember
the endless love that freely given
so that I could survive until this moment
and never forget the harsh lessons in my life
it make me stronger
before I say ‘Amen
I’ll also pray for the people
who is reading this
shall have the comfort, peace and love
I may not know their troubles
but God…., You do
give them the strength as given to me
keep them safe from worldly temptations of this winding life
and arrived safe in Your kingdom of love
Thank you God
– mei –
As you know some time ago I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
And again I was nominated by
Céad Míle Fáilte
and I am really honored.
Thank you very much Paul …, you have a delicate words that inspired me.
Here I want to share with some friends which inspired me, and they are:
The Rules are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
And seven things about my self as I wrote before are:
1. My main hobby is sewing
2. I love boots and don’t have woman shoes.
3. I painted my bedroom wall
4. My favorite singers are Katy Melua and Eva Cassidy
5. I sing and playing organ
6. Really love black
7. Biking almost every morning
– mei –